(TN) Saturday's Gun show Nashville

PDA

Bowlcut
October 4, 2003, 01:41 AM
Well Darrin and I will be there around the 11ish time maybe little later. Then going up to the Cheatham county range I think. If anyone wants to join us...you are more than welcome. Just look for the really big guy beside the really little guy as usual ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "(TN) Saturday's Gun show Nashville" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BryanP
October 4, 2003, 05:52 PM
I was there until about 11:15. Didn't see you but oh well.

note to self: next time you're going to buy a bunch of ammo, wait until you're ready to LEAVE. :rolleyes:

cslinger
October 4, 2003, 06:08 PM
Anything good there? Jules and I may go tomorrow to check it out.

Chris

BryanP
October 4, 2003, 08:32 PM
Not particularly, no. I don't normally bother with the Bill Goodman show. The Bob Pope Smyrna show is generally much better, but I'll be out of town that weekend so I decided to go.

The funniest thing was that in the adjacent room was the New Age and Wholistic Medicine Expo. You could definitely look at people walking towards that building and tell which one they were attending.

Bowlcut
October 4, 2003, 08:57 PM
actualy bryan i think *THINK* you walked right past us. i didnt wear my normal bright yellow shirt, maybe that was the problem. Darrin Frank and I were there till little after noon I think. Darrin bought a 100 dollar 38 special 2 shot darrenger thats got a trigger weight of probaly 30 lbs SA only. We went up to ASP and shot afterwards.... oh well

If you enjoyed reading about "(TN) Saturday's Gun show Nashville" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!