Bad news Saiga stolen

PDA

Miss Debbie
February 25, 2009, 04:58 PM
I had a little bad luck yesterday, I went shooting and put my rifle in the car and went back inside the range to shoot my hand gun and someone broke into my car trunk and stole my Saiga:fire: I already reported it stolen to the police but now I need another rifle that shoots 7,63x39 ammo have about 10 mags now no gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bad news Saiga stolen" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Matrix187
February 25, 2009, 05:05 PM
Ahhh, sorry to hear that. I've had nice stuff stolen before too... You have the serial number on record, right? In most cases you don't get stolen things back, but there's always hope obviously.

Nowadays i'm extremely paranoid/anal about keeping everything locked up or where I can see my possessions.

cauberallies
February 25, 2009, 05:29 PM
That always sucks. I had a 12 gauge stolen from me a few months back, and it's a terrible feeling. I never got it back, and I doubt I ever will even though I know exactly who stole it. I hope it all ends up working out for you.

And if you decide you want to sell the ammo you have, let me know. I bought an AMD 65 last week and I am hard pressed to find anything to put through it.

W.E.G.
February 25, 2009, 05:32 PM
That must be some kind of rough part of town where people are breaking into cars outside a shooting range!

Where did this happen?

What time of day?

Miss Debbie
February 25, 2009, 05:41 PM
At a local range here in San antonio TX it's away from town. Police think it must have been someone at range that saw me put rifle in trunk. Iíve done it before no problems.

X-Rap
February 25, 2009, 05:53 PM
Yea people at ranges and gunshops/shows are usually pretty polite. Must be a rough place.

Funderb
February 25, 2009, 06:03 PM
that sucks! sorry to hear that.
the best bet is probably to get a new saiga, and maybe keep it with you in the range.

SwearNoAllegiance
February 25, 2009, 06:10 PM
That is ridiculous. I need to think twice about leaving my gun sit on the table behind me at my range. Someone might wander off with it while I'm shooting another.

SN13
February 25, 2009, 06:10 PM
That sucks. I love all my Saiga Rifles. I'd hate it if one got stolen.

I feel your pain!

~SN13

saigafreake
February 25, 2009, 08:12 PM
Get one of the new saiga sgl20.

colemanw
February 25, 2009, 08:14 PM
i knew a guy who had a mint pre-war 1911-a1 with original box. it was stolen when his house was broken into... he got it back 10 years later with the blue messed up and no box-

turbosbox
February 25, 2009, 10:16 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I super-dislike thieves like that.

Unfortunately saiga's have gone up in price a lot in the last few months.
And they are in very short supply.

If you want to sell your remaining ammo and magazines post your asking price.

TexasRedneck
February 26, 2009, 12:06 AM
Which range? I shoot at most of 'em - it's good to know which ones to watch at - besides, maybe someone'll get lucky and spot 'em doin' it again!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Bad news Saiga stolen" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!