Where'd all the mosins go?

PDA

shevrock
February 25, 2009, 09:59 PM
A bunch of the sites selling mosins have suddenly lost all their stock o.0 so my question is 1 where did they all go. 2 did the cheap mosin era end with the gun craze when Obama was elected?

If you enjoyed reading about "Where'd all the mosins go?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bill2e
February 25, 2009, 10:44 PM
I think so, I used to see them in creates but not any more.

FlyinBryan
February 25, 2009, 10:50 PM
2 came to my house in the last month. 90 bucks each.

Big_E
February 25, 2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah Obama said he that when he was going to write the AWB that he would put Mosin's at the top of list.......:neener:

Olympus
February 26, 2009, 09:48 AM
One just made it's way into my gun cabinet too. No plans on selling so scratch one off the supply list! :evil:

Storm
February 26, 2009, 09:55 AM
Mine came out of a crate last Saturday. I'mm still celaning the cosmoline out of it :cuss:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8631/img5409.jpg

rangerruck
February 26, 2009, 11:03 AM
they are actually drying up; a gundealer friend of mine, says he is having trouble finding any 38's, 44's are a bit easier, and the old 91's are still the easier of the 3 to find.
Drying up is a bit of a harsh statement when it comes to mosins, I would say that compared to 5 years ago, and how you could get them, comparitively speaking, they are drying up...

If you enjoyed reading about "Where'd all the mosins go?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!