Tactical Defense Solutions?

PDA

cindynles
February 25, 2009, 11:24 PM
Has anyone purchased ammo from this site? www.tds-us.com. I searched THR any only found 1 or 2 references. They seem to have good prices on Federa Hydra-Shok (and have it in stock), $25/50 9mm, but I have never heard of them before so I want to do my homework before I send them my cc info.

Any feedback would be helpful.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tactical Defense Solutions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cindynles
February 26, 2009, 04:19 PM
bump

phantomak47
March 30, 2009, 08:43 PM
bump it up I want to know too.

missiledefense
April 1, 2009, 10:33 AM
I have purchased from them, as has my son, and I would do so again. On items that are in stock, it usually takes about a week to receive the order. Like everyone else, they are having a hard time keeping ammo in stock.

yeti
April 1, 2009, 12:05 PM
I've ordered from TDS, they were good. Got my order with in a few days, everything was right, price was good. Unfortunately, like every place else their shelves are rather bare, right now.

Straight Shooter
April 1, 2009, 12:35 PM
I ordered from them. No problems. Fast turnaround.

obiwan1
April 1, 2009, 12:38 PM
Ditto here - no problems with my order.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tactical Defense Solutions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!