November 2008 NICS Checks

PDA

crazy-mp
February 26, 2009, 01:19 AM
I dont know how many of you have seen this but here is the total number of NICS background checks for November 2008 1,529,635.

This is only the numbers processed by FFL dealers, this does not include C&R transfers, FFL to FFL transfers or face to face sales.

http://www.ammoland.com/2008/12/08/record-number-of-background-checks-for-gun-sales-in-november/

I only saw this as a ticker news caption on Glenn Becks show yesterday.

And you wonder why there are no good deals on AR's anymore?

If you enjoyed reading about "November 2008 NICS Checks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
armedandsafe
February 26, 2009, 02:30 AM
Makes one wonder what is the new total for guns in the hands of civilians in the US, eh? That must give the liberals the shivers.:evil:

Pops

feedthehogs
February 26, 2009, 06:06 AM
That must give the liberals the shivers

Only makes them more determined to pass laws to turn them in.

Gottahaveone
February 26, 2009, 11:23 AM
This is only the numbers processed by FFL dealers, this does not include C&R transfers, FFL to FFL transfers or face to face sales.
I'm guessing that it also doesn't include CCW purchases in many states. I know that SC doesn't require one if you have a permit.

MD_Willington
February 26, 2009, 11:30 AM
I wonder how many firearms are now in the hands of "Obamanistas"...

If you enjoyed reading about "November 2008 NICS Checks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!