GSG-5PK into a SBR

PDA

Highpower1
February 26, 2009, 10:54 PM
Has anyone SBR'd a GSG-5PK yet? I just purchased one and have a few questions about filling out the Form I. If you have could you please pm me. I have a couple of questions that I need answering prior to filling out the paperwork and sending it in to the ATF. Thank you in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "GSG-5PK into a SBR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Calibre44
February 27, 2009, 03:25 AM
Hi

There is a thread currently in Rifle Country at the moment about the GSG 5 – may get a quicker response to your enquiry if you ask it there as well.

Click here (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=430825)

PTK
February 27, 2009, 03:52 AM
Replied to your PM. :)

lonegunman
February 27, 2009, 01:07 PM
Go take a look over at www.subguns.com they are a forum with a lot of class 3 dealers and users. Somebody there probably had paperowrk in to do that as soon as he saw the ad for the gun.

Glockman17366
February 27, 2009, 02:03 PM
http://www.subguns.com/

Fixed Lonegunman's link

paul
February 27, 2009, 03:33 PM
Highpower1...
I'm right there with ya...
Should get the pistol in early next week...
Retractible stock to be sent to a friends residence, pending approval...
I just need the serial # of the pistol to add to the Form1, $200., and a stamp.
Then the waiting begins.:)
Lemme know how it works out for you.
p

Oh, yeah...
Need to have my special serial number engraved...
I'm thinking something like... 666

Highpower1
February 27, 2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks to all the replies! Special thanks to PTK, I really appreicate your pm!

I bought the GSG-5PK last week. Here was my questions.

If when filling out paperwork, it asked for overall length, I wasn't sure if they meant prior to the SBR being built or after. Apparently, they want the length AFTER you build the SBR, which causes a bit of a problem, seeing how your NOT suppose to OWN or put the stock onto the gun WITHOUT the paperwork...

Was seeing if anyone knew the true barrel lenghth of the GSG -5pk, when I look at the owns manuel, they only give the length with the flash hider installed (I won't want the flash hider on my, as I will be using a can in the very near future with it.

Last one was engraving issue, which I found out the answer to it.

So sometime in the month of March, I'll be filling out the paperwork and sending in for approval! Has a bday next week, I've asked for magazines for this gun!

paul
February 28, 2009, 12:00 AM
I ordered a 1/2 x 28 adapter from snarfworks for the can attachment...
Came highly regarded, should be here before the pistol/SBR.
p

paul
October 6, 2009, 02:47 PM
Not bad...
Only 27 weeks.

If you enjoyed reading about "GSG-5PK into a SBR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!