Gun Podcasts

PDA

sig228
February 27, 2009, 01:15 AM
I enjoy listening to these during my daily commute. Currently, through itunes I subscribe to:

Guntalk
Gun Review
Front Sight Press

Any others that are worth listening to?

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Podcasts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
possum
February 27, 2009, 01:19 AM
Rob Pincus' pod cast. everything that he has put out is good to go.

Rolando
February 27, 2009, 01:34 AM
The Shooting Bench -Cope Reynolds is a gun store owner from Farmington New Mexico. Hates Obama, loves glocks, show is big on self defense training.

Urban Shooter -Ken Blanchard is a "black man with a gun". Fun show with guests, informative features, and a serial Zombie story that listeners contribute.

Bill2e
February 27, 2009, 09:35 AM
Guntalk
The Shooting Bench
Down Range Radio

Are my top 3

I also like:

The ProArms podcast

rbernie
February 27, 2009, 10:28 AM
ProArms podcast has put out a few goodies.

Gunnerpalace
February 27, 2009, 11:33 AM
Shooting Bench

homers
February 27, 2009, 11:37 AM
Huntcast

sig228
March 8, 2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the heads-up on that one. I enjoy Michael Bane as a host on the Outdoor Channel on Wednesday night, but man, he is one excellent podcaster. I also like his taste in "Outlaw Country" - Hank Williams Jr., David Allan Coe, etc.

seuss
March 27, 2009, 12:39 AM
Gunfighter cast is the new one on the gun rights radio network. its pretty good. As well as the others you guys listed

Orvanic
March 27, 2009, 12:49 AM
thesurvivalpodcast.com
This is one of my daily listens.
"Helping You Live The Life You Want, If Times Get Tough, Or Even If They Don't"

kd7nqb
March 27, 2009, 04:59 AM
I listen to Down Range radio with Michael Bane and the Shooting Bench with Cope. Both great I dont like a lot of the others for various other reasons but to each there own. There is one just called the handgun podcast that my brother swears by dont know who hosts it.

Ohioans for concealed carry did one about 2yrs back it has stopped producing new episodes but you might find some of the archives useful.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Podcasts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!