S&W Free Mag Deal

PDA

Howser87
February 27, 2009, 07:13 PM
Starting today and lasting until the end of April Smith and Wesson has decided to give the same deal that Springfield Arms did last year on their XD guns

Buy any new M&P Pistol and get 2 free mags.
Details at the link below
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&content=61803&sectionId=10002

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W Free Mag Deal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Eschaton
February 27, 2009, 07:28 PM
I'm pretty sure Smith and Wesson runs that little bit constantly.

That or a 50 dollar rebate.

Hungry Seagull
February 27, 2009, 07:34 PM
Well, I missed out on this one then. I bought my M&P a few days ago already with two magazines. =)

Nuts, maybe I would have either three mags or 4 total. But two is plenty with that new UpLula Loader that will help load em without the pain.

leadcounsel
February 27, 2009, 08:15 PM
See, I hate the intellectual dishonesty this appears to be...

S&W says it's a "$82" value for 2 magazines! If that's true, then each magazine is $41!!!!

On principal, if I liked the guns equally well, I would buy a gun like Glock with cheaper $25-30 magazines.

22lr
February 27, 2009, 10:08 PM
Retail is crazy. Actually price is much less, its like MSRP on a car, no one is going to pay it, its just a suggestion to the dealers.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W Free Mag Deal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!