Second amendment march

PDA

Gun 4 Fun
February 28, 2009, 10:41 AM
I've been a member here for a while now and mostly read, but I have to speak out now.

What's wrong with talking about the Second Amendment March on this forum?
I read the rules, so please don't tell me to read the rules.:rolleyes: What is everyone afraid of? The NRA is not going to be able to do much with this new president. They spend most of their time preaching to the choir anyways. The March is something that is going to have to happen in order to stop the onslaught of bills that are going to be backdoored in all this spending.

It seems as though anyone who isn't willing to just sit on their rear, and let the NRA handle everything is locked down instantly.:banghead: So much or bouncing ideas around and standing up for what this site is all about- guns and the Second Amendment.

When the rug is pulled out from under you, and your staring up into empty space wondering why the NRA didn't save you, you'll only have yourselves to blame.:mad:

If you enjoyed reading about "Second amendment march" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
February 28, 2009, 11:26 AM
Since the idea has been under discussion since Nov of 2008 (http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=422934) there doesn't actually seem to be anything wrong about talking about the march here at THR.

Instead of having a dozen threads open discussing the same topic, the various threads get merged into one discussion so that the discussion isn't fragmented into little isolated islands. It helps to focus all the energy that might be otherwise wasted.

Also, when you have a complaint or concern about how the site is run you should post in Technical, where this has been moved from Activism, AFTER you PM a Mod/Admin about it to see if your complaint or concern is correct.

If you enjoyed reading about "Second amendment march" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!