.22 Mag autoloader?

PDA

Gun Geezer
February 28, 2009, 07:24 PM
Has anyone ever encountered such a gun? I have not but would like to see one.

Why you ask? Because even though I would think the 22 Mag is a bit weak in the MV, the fact that you might get 30+ rounds in a tripple stacked magazine is interesting.

Well? :D

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 Mag autoloader?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Deer Hunter
February 28, 2009, 07:26 PM
Fn 5.7?

Mountie855
February 28, 2009, 08:13 PM
Many years ago I had a pair of SS 22 AutoMag pistols by AMT- a 3" compact and 4" standard.

They were accurate and functioned well, and LOUD! The finish and workmanship was rough, same as my SS AMT Hardballer 1911 45ACP, which was not accurate and unreliable despite several trips to the 'smith. I had purchased the 45 for use as a duty weapon, but never trusted it enough to carry it.

Traded all of them to my local gunshop.

These AMT's show up on Gunbroker & Auction Arms from time to time.

Zach S
March 1, 2009, 05:57 AM
High Standard is making the AMT automags again. IIRC they only hold 9 rounds though.

berettashotgun
March 1, 2009, 06:19 AM
Search a GRENDEL, wanted one but the price for a out of production pistol ( and magazine ) was too steep in 2000.
$400 was the price I seem to recall was the local price, but only found them at gunshows.

Seems like the pistol held 20+ rounds. Matter of fact, the pistol looked a lot like the Fn 5.7.

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 Mag autoloader?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!