Hi-Point 9mm Compact

PDA

MCM
March 1, 2009, 06:33 AM
I am first of all a revolver man.Second of all I have been asked by my ex, to find a Cheap 9mm auto for her. I just want to know if anybody has a Hi-Point I think it is a C-9 for sale? I am the last person that would suggest this firearm,but,this is what she wants.so I put myself out here on THR,because I have had 1000% satisfaction on every single post.I know that the retail of this piece is only about $140.00. But as everything else,it is out of stock. If anyone can be of help,I will send you money!!!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi-Point 9mm Compact" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rogertc1
March 1, 2009, 07:50 AM
They work.
If that is all you can afford, buy it.

Grey_Mana
March 2, 2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/handguns/9%20mm/hi_point_9mm.html

I haven't shot one yet, but thought the link might be helpful. 8/10 mag size is relatively low.

Another option would be a Keltec on sale,
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/pf9.htm
I'm told they are scare and don't sell well because the mag is only 7 rounds.

gregj
March 2, 2009, 07:50 PM
You can usually find them on gunbroker or auction arms. Might also keep an eye on Bud's Gunshop, as they seem to be out of stock now. Also, take a trip to a local gun show. Last one I went to a couple of dealers carried them. I've been happy with mine, but I dont shoot it as much as I do my Sigs.

Jim K
March 2, 2009, 09:49 PM
There is a lot of badmouthing because they are bulky and they look cheap. But they work, which can't be said of many pistols costing a lot more.

Jim

dbarile
March 2, 2009, 11:14 PM
I have one; I have put many rounds through it; and I love it.

That being said, she would be better off if she could actually hold one and shoot it prior to buying one. Hi-Point also makes a 380 I believe and she may be more comfortable with that one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi-Point 9mm Compact" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!