Mauser Pocket Pistol 1914 Army acceptance stamp??

PDA

Safitea
March 1, 2009, 10:20 AM
I've seen pictures of the Army acceptance stamp, found in front of the rear sight, on line and mine looks different. Where there variations on the Imperial Eagle stamp design or is mine something else entirely? Any and all information is appreciated. Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mauser Pocket Pistol 1914 Army acceptance stamp??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim K
March 2, 2009, 09:23 PM
Can you post a good closeup picture of the marking? It is pretty hard to guess what something might be.

Jim

Safitea
March 12, 2009, 12:01 PM
I see your point. I do not however have a camera that can get a clear shot of such a small detail, just a camera phone. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other reasons for which that gun might have been marked, anything aside from that Army, that I could then research.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mauser Pocket Pistol 1914 Army acceptance stamp??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!