Where to find side scope mount for AK

PDA

Strakele
March 1, 2009, 05:56 PM
Hey guys,

I've been wanting to get a side rail scope mount for my ak. I basically had my heart set on the BP-02 / BP-02C low mount but I'm having a heck of a time finding one in stock for a decent price. Anyone know of anywhere? I sent an email to Tantal for the newest price list, but last time I emailed him it was out of stock.

Anyone used the K-VAR KV-04? Know where to find that in stock?

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to find side scope mount for AK" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lipadj46
March 1, 2009, 06:58 PM
Ebay is the only place these days you will regularly find them:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=BP-02&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Eastwave is the seller they also have a website. Check with Kalinka optics also.

chris in va
March 1, 2009, 09:45 PM
How about Kalinka Optics?

Strakele
March 1, 2009, 09:50 PM
Yeah I had found that, but I was hoping for less than $60, but I guess that's as good as it gets these days.

Thanks.

Kalinka is out except for the non-low rise model.

Kymasabe
March 1, 2009, 11:48 PM
I saw one on eBay this evening, use Saiga as your keyword when searching and it'll come up right away. It's from the same seller that I bought mine, says Russian Federation, mine was shipped from Belarus, Minsk.

lipadj46
March 2, 2009, 12:13 AM
The UTG quick release is pretty good too. Plus it's only $35 and it works as long as your side rail is on correct.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to find side scope mount for AK" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!