In On The Ground Floor?

PDA

dave
December 26, 2002, 01:17 AM
This is great. I'm a member at a couple of other boards as well as this one now. But I've never been blessed with the chance to be in on one "from the ground floor".

This site has a good look and, best as I can tell, a bunch of good folks. I hope I can be of some use here. I tend to ask questions about things I don't understand (quite a lot lately), and I tend to have strong (but not set in stone) views on things. I love sharing and talking over different points of view (not to the point of name calling).

Thanks for giving us a place to "rub elbows" with others of the same type. I look forward to "jumping in with both feet".

If you enjoyed reading about "In On The Ground Floor?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Blackhawk
December 26, 2002, 01:21 AM
Welcome, Dave! :D

Jump in with as many feet as you can use! Get your family and friends to loan you theirs, or whatever it takes. TFL was, and THR is, really fun when everybody has your attitude! :D

Bruz
December 26, 2002, 02:02 AM
Hey Dave! Just think, you can have as many posts as anyone else and at least look like an expert! :p

If you enjoyed reading about "In On The Ground Floor?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!