Deleting pics in Attachments

PDA

Walkalong
March 1, 2009, 07:49 PM
I want to delete some pics, such as some of these (http://www.thehighroad.org/profile.php?do=editattachments&page=10), but there is no box to check. What can I do.

If you enjoyed reading about "Deleting pics in Attachments" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
March 1, 2009, 07:51 PM
If you go into the User Control Panel, you'll see a menu item on the left side for Attachments. if you click on that, it'll bring up a page that lists your attachments and lets you select them for deletion and such.

Walkalong
March 3, 2009, 09:13 AM
I have done that. There is no box to check on some of the pics. It seems to be only pics from locked threads in the buy sell trade section. Follow the link and scroll down.

Walkalong
March 3, 2009, 09:16 AM
It seems to be only pics from locked threads in the buy sell trade section

Agh, that was it. I reopened the thread the pic was in and the box to select that pic reapeared.

Yep. Reopened the thread. Box came back. Deleted the pics. Reclosed the thread. :)

Mal H
March 3, 2009, 11:50 AM
Interesting! Thanks for that bit of info. We'll know what to look for if a member has a similar problem in the future.

Walkalong
March 3, 2009, 06:26 PM
Probably only became an issue now that we are encouraged to close threads in that section. Software, you gotta love it. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Deleting pics in Attachments" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!