Push For AWB2 Beginning

PDA

Cyborg
March 1, 2009, 11:11 PM
It appears the Obama administration is getting ready to proceed on AWB2. I watched a piece on CBS "60 Minutes" tonight on the drug wars in Mexico. Here is a link:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4836946n Be advised, though it is a tad long - just over 11 minutes.

There were repeated mentions of all the guns allegedly coming from the U.S. along with pictures of what looked to me like fully automatic assault rifles. There was also an interview with the Attorney General of Mexico in which that worthy gave an interpretation of the 2A that will surely resonate with all the antis. The AGM also stated that the U.S. has a shared responsibility to solve the problem.

Might not be too soon to start reminding your congress critters about all the wonderful success the last ABW produced. :cuss:

That said, I figure we have approximately a snowflake's chance in a blast furnace of actually stopping the thing. :fire:

Cyborg

If you enjoyed reading about "Push For AWB2 Beginning" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SoCalShooter
March 1, 2009, 11:18 PM
Keep the faith and keep calling congress critters and educate friends and family.

Jorg Nysgerrig
March 1, 2009, 11:19 PM
That said, I figure we have approximately a snowflake's chance in a blast furnace of actually stopping the thing.
Pelosi and Reid seem to disagree with you.

This has already been discussed extensively.

If you enjoyed reading about "Push For AWB2 Beginning" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!