Wayne Lapiere recent appearance on CSPAN..

PDA

CountGlockula
March 3, 2009, 12:52 AM
A must for every NRA member to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQz-EKsvt9U

MODS: If a duplication post, I apologize.

Please share this to your friends and families. "CNN faked the story," classic.

Thoughts?

If you enjoyed reading about "Wayne Lapiere recent appearance on CSPAN.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cbrgator
March 3, 2009, 01:08 AM
Pure Bliss.

jakemccoy
March 3, 2009, 01:12 AM
I saw it. It was great.

However, as I learn more about anti-gun folks, I realize more and more that they operate off of knee-jerk emotions when it comes to guns.

Bits like this on CNN are mainly for preaching to the choir, and there's nothing wrong with preaching to the choir.

Zoogster
March 3, 2009, 01:31 AM
Excellent video.

Kind of Blued
March 3, 2009, 03:02 AM
I wanna be Wayne LaPierre when I grow up. :)

ByAnyMeans
March 3, 2009, 05:30 PM
Great video, emailed it to everyone on my list.

KarenTOC
March 3, 2009, 05:37 PM
You know, it's not politically correct, but I don't care if their butts pucker from here to the Potomac.

Great sig line

Lightninstrike
March 3, 2009, 05:46 PM
Awesome. I would sure like to see the retraction.

MaterDei
March 3, 2009, 06:03 PM
Who cares. The NRA sends too much junk mail so I cancelled my membership.

cbrgator
March 3, 2009, 06:20 PM

That a joke?

CoRoMo
March 3, 2009, 06:33 PM
The NRA sends too much junk mail so I cancelled my membership.

Then stop bragging (in your signature) about something that you detest and that is no longer accurate.

KBintheSLC
March 3, 2009, 06:35 PM
Who cares. The NRA sends too much junk mail so I canceled my membership.

I like their "junk mail"... it can be very educational. Anyway, who else is going to defend your rights on the hostile legal turf the NRA battles upon?

I am just thankful that the NRA exists... without it, I bet the 2A would have been gone long ago.

Its funny how countries like Mexico that have the most strict gun laws are also the most dangerous and suffer from the highest crime rates. If you don't want the "junk mail" from the NRA, you should consider relocating to Mexico. I hear that life is just peachy there.

MT GUNNY
March 3, 2009, 06:35 PM
Then Why don't you remove the Endowment Member status on your Signature?

mbt2001
March 3, 2009, 06:36 PM
The NRA is a great organization.

Great Video, thanks for posting it.

Shung
March 3, 2009, 07:03 PM
Great video ! I whish our Protell could force the medias to admit their blatent lying as well !

A good inspiration, anyway !

keep up the good fight !

DualBerettas
March 3, 2009, 07:06 PM
Too bad they weren't cheering for him saying SO WHAT FULL AUTO OR NOT, it's FREEDOM ya MORON!

and the NRA betrays vets and will not support the Class 3 community. My money goes to GOA.

DB

Shung
March 3, 2009, 07:25 PM
DualBerrettas.. i am pretty sure the best tactic is to win one battle at a time...

See the antis.. they try to ban things, pieces after pieces.. not all at once. And they often succeed (bast*rds..)

It would be counter productive to fight for all guns and right at a time.

You don't wanna scare the "swing" people that could 1st agree on not banning semi auto...

there is always time to go after class 3.. at a later date.

Rembrandt
March 3, 2009, 07:32 PM
CountGlockula, with all due respect, I wouldn't limit this to just NRA members.....it's something every American should see starting with the public school system. There's more informative educational value about the constitution in his speech than most people hear in a lifetime. Can't believe anyone could find fault with Wayne's presentation.....except anti-gunners. This is why I support the NRA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQz-EKsvt9U

Hugo
March 3, 2009, 07:44 PM
Way to stick it to CNN Wayne!!! Edward R. Morrow would chew those idiots out if he was alive. Sad how bad journalism is getting.

dobrzemetal
March 3, 2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks for posting this man, CNN is just awful, the same goes for MSNBC. I love when he called her out on that, good stuff. I'm sure she went home that day and donated money to the brady campaign, LoL

CountGlockula
March 3, 2009, 08:47 PM
Rembrandt, no disrespect taken. I figure that most of us are NRA members and despite our disagreement on some of their practices, Wayne still has a level head in showing the truth and convictions about the 2A.

But yes, I agree that this vid shouldn't be limited exclusively to NRA membership.

DCortez
March 3, 2009, 10:51 PM
Saw the speech, was good. It, along with other speeches, is probably still up on cspan.org.

DeathByCactus
March 3, 2009, 11:53 PM
Great video :)

What is it with people in my state who fail to use the spam features? :/

MaterDei
March 4, 2009, 12:09 AM
That a joke?

Yes it's a joke! I thought my sig line would make that clear. Oops, sorry for the confusion. :)

HuntAndFish
March 4, 2009, 02:50 AM
That's possibly one of the best speeches I've seen Wayne give. He still shouldn't give up his toastmasters membership though.

gunlocators1
March 4, 2009, 03:35 AM
If that could just get more publicity I hate emails but this fowarded to several people could help other understand the importance they may not of before. I say we forward a link to close friend NOT Spamming via mass email and ask each of them if they agree with the speech to forward to thier close friends.

P.O.2010
March 4, 2009, 06:42 AM
I really enjoyed it because it demonstrates the manner in which the NRA should be fighting 24/7. The clip of LaPierre demolishing CNN and calling its so called news stories exactly what they are in many cases, lies, was excellent and refreshing. Hopefully the NRA will push the engine into overdrive and really turn up the pressure since it appears, sadly, that that will be the only way to hold President Obama and his subordinates in check for the next four years.

On a side note I am a current member of the NRA, GOA and JPFO. While I don't like some of the compromises the NRA has made it can do great things with its muscle when it so chooses, castle doctrine laws being a great example. That's why I am a member and have been for many years.

DualBerettas
March 4, 2009, 02:57 PM
I used to think that way....but the attitude of "no these aren't machine guns" but we're hardcore gun rights b/c we support semi autos give me a break...

No one wants to say it...but the 2nd Amendment covers anything that one man can carry and operate alone.

Besides all of that, they crossed the line here:
http://gunowners.org/pr0706.htm

Remember, the NRA was formed to teach Union soldiers how to shoot and they are, in part, responsible for the '68 GCA.

DB

TimRB
March 4, 2009, 03:38 PM
BTW, didn't that CNN confrontation take place in 2003?

Tim

If you enjoyed reading about "Wayne Lapiere recent appearance on CSPAN.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!