Ca ar

PDA

CA_sharpshooter
March 3, 2009, 07:34 PM
Just joined up after lurking for a few days so I decided its about time to post.
I am an avid hunter but just getting into target shooting/HD. Due to the fact I just now am old enough to buy handguns. But being that I live in california I cannot own a "real" AR or AK so what I would like to know is WHAT exactly can I buy that would satisfy my need for a good solid fun combat rifle that I can easily find atachments for?

If you enjoyed reading about "Ca ar" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CountGlockula
March 3, 2009, 07:52 PM
Go here and do a search: www.calguns.net

How about an M14?

ArmedBear
March 3, 2009, 08:05 PM
I have a real AR I bought in California.

Why cant you?

Kind of Blued
March 3, 2009, 08:07 PM
Go here and do a search: www.calguns.net

Agreed. Anything you might possibly want to know about legally owning cool guns in California is already there. Do a search.

Big_E
March 3, 2009, 08:27 PM
Are dragunov stocks considered pistol grips or thumb-hole stocks? Because then you can get an AK and replace the pistol grip with the drag. stock. An AR you can either buy a bullet button (best choice for CA), Monster Man grip (fugly), or get a lower with a welded floorplate (worst choice IMO, what the point of an AR w/o a detachable mag?)

I'm waiting to move out of Kali to buy my semi auto rifles so I dont have to deal with any legal obstacles.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ca ar" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!