WOW

PDA

RKellogg
March 4, 2009, 03:29 PM
Has anyone seen this before . www.swivelmachine.com . Make your Ruger 77-22 shoot 16" arrows . :what:

If you enjoyed reading about "WOW" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jbkebert
March 4, 2009, 03:33 PM
Now that kinda scares me. I have seen a muzzle break looking thing you put on a 10/22 to shoot a m-80 style firecracker with a blank. Actually those work quite well. I think they are called bird bombs if I remember correctly. I had gotten some at a gun show. Kept having coyotes around the chicken coup. I try hard not to shoot coyotes in the spring time.

PT1911
March 4, 2009, 03:35 PM
yeah.. that is pretty cool.. there is a kit for a 10/22 that can be used for the same thing... a friend of mine is in the process of tryng to make one out of a single shot 20 ga. using a shotgun primer rather than a blank 22 to fire the arrow.. if he works the kinks out, i will be putting in an order for one..:evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "WOW" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!