New XDm's

PDA

Rugby3
March 4, 2009, 08:36 PM
I picked up two XDM's in 9mm on Thursday last week. One for me the other for my son. Going to find a revolver for the wife pretty soon. I made the mistake of not picking up any ammo at the gunshop figuring I could get some cheapo Blazer Brass at a local Wally world, that was a mistake. Went to the range on Saturday in the pouring rain after scrounging just a few boxes of ammo from another gun store.
Even with the pouring rain and limited ammo stash for the first range day with them it was a good day. Shot steel plates until the ammo ran out. I really liked the feel and natural point of aim of this pistol. We wrapped up the day blowing through a couple hundred rounds on the AK.
Now I truly have the bug and have spent a few days glued to the reloading section here and some other sites. Wish I could get into a hobby/sport that always didn't require money.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "New XDm's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
geronimo509
March 4, 2009, 10:09 PM
Wish I could get into a hobby/sport that always didn't require money.

+1 to that. Guns and Golf are way to expensive as hobbies

possum
March 5, 2009, 02:24 AM
congrats, i love the xd's and i am glad that you are happy with yours.

If you enjoyed reading about "New XDm's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!