Viridian X5L - What gun to go with it?

PDA

jwalker497
March 6, 2009, 01:37 AM
I am not interested in other models, it's down to these 3 models. I am still very confused as to whch would be a preferred claiber for my intent. PS - Price is not a concern at this point. Right now, I am just trying to determine what would be the best fit for my needs. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Viridian X5L - What gun to go with it?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
metallic
March 6, 2009, 02:56 PM
I chose the P220 Carry. This might not factor in to your decision, but at least in my neck of the woods it's getting increasingly harder to find quality .45ACP ammunition right now.

jd70
March 6, 2009, 10:22 PM
sig p220 carry simply because I shoot sigs very well and they just feel right. I would suggest you find a gun range that rents all three and see which you like best.

Maelstrom
March 6, 2009, 10:36 PM
The Glock and the Sig aren't even in the same league. The Sig takes it in my opinion.

PPGMD
March 7, 2009, 05:23 PM
Isn't this a little bassackwards, generally you decide on a gun, then you decide on the bolt ons.

jwalker497
March 7, 2009, 08:37 PM
Not for me, there aren't too many green light/laser combos out there and in my opinion its imp feature for my HD pistol, from there, I ned to find a pistl that fits it and there are quite a few that I am positive would suit me just fine. Furthermore, I dont have the time or means to be testing and renting every pistol to see which I like. The ones I have listed feel good.

PPGMD
March 7, 2009, 09:06 PM
You do know that green lasers give away your position. Even during the day you can often see the light shaft from the source to the target. It's even worse at night. Also as the X5L use expensive CR2 batteries vs the 123 batteries that is more common and much cheaper.

If you enjoyed reading about "Viridian X5L - What gun to go with it?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!