fnicky Kimber Eclipse Pro II

PDA

yz450
March 7, 2009, 08:15 PM
I bought a Kimber Eclipse Pro II about a month ago and it is the most difficult pistol to reassemble. Today, I had the spring stick in the assembly after I removed the take down tool. Has anyone had similiar challenges? Also, does any one know a better technique when it comes to putting the slide stop pin back in its place? That little pin that needs to be pushed in to unblock the slide stop is a bear to work with. I am thankful for any comments or suggestions.

If you enjoyed reading about "fnicky Kimber Eclipse Pro II" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JDGray
March 7, 2009, 08:30 PM
I used to use a popsickel stick to push the plunger in, while inserting the stop, but later I reshapped the edge with more taper, so it slides in easier. Hard to explain, but not hard to do.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "fnicky Kimber Eclipse Pro II" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!