Taurus Millenium Pro .45ACP

PDA

elktrout
March 7, 2009, 08:25 PM
Saw one today at a local shop for $329 new. Are they reliable performers? They sure are compact, which is what I want. I am not expecting 25 yard groups like my HK USP shoots, just a short range big bore that will work when needed. Will it suffice?

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Millenium Pro .45ACP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schleprok62
March 7, 2009, 08:26 PM
I have a 24/7 Pro and have not had a problem with it at all... for SD they're great guns...

Can't beat the warranty either...

Big Daddy Grim
March 7, 2009, 08:31 PM
They are good would not say great but for what you describe they are perfect I like my 3 tauruses I have the 24/7, the PT1911, and the taurus ultralite in .357. The only thing I would add is the warenty is good but there service sucks they keep the guns for a long while but they are good guns and for the money are tough to beat.

benzuncle
March 7, 2009, 08:34 PM
I just got back from the range. I ran another 150 rounds through my PT-145. Once again, zero failures. I'm well over 1400 rounds through it with zero problems. Mine is a 3rd Generation and has the Heinie sights. I don't like them but the target has nice groups in it. I prefer 3-dot SIGLITE Night Sights and will swap the "Butt" sights out in a while. But the firearm performs just great and is a dynamite 10+ 1 45acp for concealed carry.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Millenium Pro .45ACP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!