You guys have me hooked!

PDA

azmtnbikerxdm
March 9, 2009, 02:09 PM
Well, after reading as much as I could on this forum and other places. My next purchase is going to be a Mosin Nagant 91/30 or something similar. I am going to J&G gunshop on Thursday and see what they have. The website states they have plenty in stock so I am sure I will return with one.
And here I swore I would not buy another gun without getting the safe first. Well, the safe is on order and I sold my XBox and games for $400. The GF is happy and gave me the ok to purchase another gun.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "You guys have me hooked!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gelgoog
March 9, 2009, 02:45 PM
welcome to big boy toys :D

nwilliams
March 9, 2009, 03:29 PM
I lived just up the road from J&G when I was living in Prescott for many years and every time I go back to Prescott it's one of the first places I go to. Great store, good prices and good people.

Don't forget about all the other gun shops in the area. If J&G doesn't have one then I bet Prescott Valley Guns would;)

azmtnbikerxdm
March 9, 2009, 03:38 PM
nwilliams, thanks for the info. I wish I had known they were there prior to this. I need to complete my WWII collection.

Do you happen to have an address for the Prescott valley guns?
Thanks!

mickeydim468
March 9, 2009, 03:40 PM
Check your local Big5 sporting goods store too. Mine just ran a sale on them for $99.00 here in Oregon. I think their regular price is $179.00 or thereabouts. I wish you good luck finding a nice one, they are out there. Half the fun is shopping and looking at them. Don't buy the first one you find unless it is a Very Nice specimen at a great price. Because there are many out there right now to be had.

Happy hunting,

Mikey!

nwilliams
March 11, 2009, 04:12 AM
Do you happen to have an address for the Prescott valley guns?
Thanks!

Don't have the exact address on hand but you'll see it on the right just as you're entering Prescott Valley, if you're coming from the east. Up the road from PV Guns is High Noon Shooting Parlor on your left.

Don't forget about the gun stores in Prescott also. American Gun Shop, Bill's Trading Post, High Country Guns & Knives and even Pawn Palace has some good stuff now and then.

If you enjoyed reading about "You guys have me hooked!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!