closed thread needs editing

PDA

karlborman
March 10, 2009, 07:40 PM
I tried to e-mail the webmaster but it keeps bouncing back as SPAM so I'll ask my question here.

I closed a thread as requested upon selling an item in the reloading sales part of the site, however I have a member of THR who doesn't want his e-mail address listed on the site and I had listed it.

I can't delete or edit it now because the thread is closed.

Can you help with this please.

The URL to the thread is:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=434103

Thank you.:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "closed thread needs editing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Larry Ashcraft
March 10, 2009, 08:12 PM
Got it.

Mal H
March 10, 2009, 09:02 PM
karlborman - this is just for future reference for you and any others who might have a similar problem. As mentioned in the sticky thread concerning closing your own threads, you can also re-open your own threads. Simply use the same menu item you used to close it, but when closed the item turns to "Open thread".

karlborman
March 10, 2009, 10:05 PM
I looked for a way to re-open the thread and just didn't see it. I actually used the option at the bottom of the screen when posting that said close this thread upon posting, since the item had sold.

Thanks for taking care of it for me.

Mal H
March 10, 2009, 10:54 PM
When you are viewing the thread (that thread only, it won't work for any threads other than your own in those forums), pull down the menu just above the first post called "Thread Tools". You'll see it.

If you enjoyed reading about "closed thread needs editing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!