any good pocket holsters besides the Nemesis (for Glock 26)

PDA

tostada
March 12, 2009, 06:12 PM
I wanted to get a pocket holster (not as my only holster, just seems like it would come in useful at times). The only one I've ever really heard anybody talk about is the DeSantis Nemesis. Is there anything else I should look at?

If you enjoyed reading about "any good pocket holsters besides the Nemesis (for Glock 26)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jaysouth
March 12, 2009, 06:29 PM
Kramer
Rosen
Milt Sparks

+couple of hundred others

MisterMike
March 12, 2009, 06:41 PM
There are a lot of prettier options, but the Nemesis is an excellent, inexpensive holster that works well. Having said that my personal experience is that the 26 is pretty big for pants pocket carry with the Nemesis.

geronimo509
March 12, 2009, 07:04 PM
how about the DeSantis superfly

kokapelli
March 12, 2009, 08:05 PM
I recommend the SuperFly too.

I have one for my Kahr PM9 and it works very well.

geronimo509
March 12, 2009, 08:38 PM
I use it for my mk9 and love it. However, I do not use that extra velcro piece that can attach to it because I feel it gets in the way of my grip when drawing.

mbr
March 12, 2009, 08:48 PM
Mika's pocket holster; I have one on order for a j-frame smith based on many positive reviews. Excellent customer service. He not only emailed me but called to make sure I knew he got the order!

Dr_2_B
March 12, 2009, 09:23 PM
I have Nemeses and I have Mikas. If you want a more perfect fit, get the Mika. But I've no complaints about the Nemesis either.

Evenflo76
March 13, 2009, 12:06 AM
www.highnoonholsters.com

If you enjoyed reading about "any good pocket holsters besides the Nemesis (for Glock 26)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!