Update to My Kel Tec PF9 Finally Broke

PDA

Incrediblerod
March 14, 2009, 06:48 PM
I got my PF9 back after a 7 week wait.
I received a new gun with the old serial number.
All the upgrades are great. The most noticable is the trigger pull.
It is a lot less spongy than the original.
I have about 150 flawless rounds through it so far.
I will now shoot my wife's P3AT to death and get it upgraded.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Update to My Kel Tec PF9 Finally Broke" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gotime242
March 14, 2009, 07:28 PM
I just bought one today, seems great so far.

Ill be selling my p3at soon tho, cant have too many :(

Pyzon
March 15, 2009, 11:53 AM
I will now shoot my wife's P3AT to death
Using what for ammo ? Good luck !

denfoote
March 15, 2009, 07:24 PM
Mine's gonna have to go in for a second time because the trigger will not reset. I'm told by the experts over at KTOG that the problem lies with the trigger bar and a groove that was cut to shallow. I remember when I was hot to get this gun!! Now, it's whatever!! It's been tucked in the back of the safe for many months now. I have not had the inclination to fork over hard earned cash to Unrepentant Package Smashers or Frightful Express so that Kel-Tec can hold on to it for untold eons!! :rolleyes:

I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet and send it in, but I swear ta God, if it's not 100% when it comes back and stays that way, it's going to the first buy back I find here in Arizona!!

kokapelli
March 16, 2009, 10:29 AM
I had one of the early PF9s but sent it back to KT because the slide was so loose on the frame I thought it might come off.

KT sent a new one back with the original serial# but it wasn't much better, so I sold it.

I have three P-3AT pistols that are just fine but the PF9 just felt like a piece of junk.

If you enjoyed reading about "Update to My Kel Tec PF9 Finally Broke" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!