Finally committed

PDA

papafloyd
March 14, 2009, 11:15 PM
Well after firing a few guns today I finally ordered a new one. A Sig P220 Two-Tone SAO, I can't wait to get it! 10 days will probably seem like forever. I have heard nothing but goods thing about this guns accuracy and durability so hopefully I made the right choice.

Met a few friends at the range today and fired several weapons, my AMT Back Up .380, a rented SW M&P 9mm, 4 Paras: P12, P13 (2), and a P14. I hadn't fired my AMT for 15yrs and it worked great-accuracy was a whole different story, I'm sure I hit something just don't know what it was! I seemed to shoot the M&P 9mm and the Para P14 the most accurate, I even surprised myself. How did I come to buy the Sig....it was the one I kept coming back to, and the SAO put the trigger in a good position for me. Not to mention I like the feel and looks of this gun.

Anyway I would like to thank everyone for the help/comments while I was making this decision.

Thanks again, Ken

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally committed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Finally committed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!