22 Kart Conversion: need help to re-assemble

PDA

Monster Man
March 15, 2009, 10:51 AM
I bought a .22 Kart Conversion on an Essex fram at a show yesterday, and when I got home I disassembled it to clean and lubricate it. Now I can't figure out how to reassemble it! There is one piece that for the life of me I can not get in the correct place. If anyone has a schematic of the Kart, please send it to me or a link to it, as I have not found it in any search on the internet. Perhaps a photo of a Kart fully assembled and off the frame, in the upside down position, would also do the trick.

ronhampton@verizon.net

If you enjoyed reading about "22 Kart Conversion: need help to re-assemble" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gb6491
March 15, 2009, 01:55 PM
Go to this link: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4127056.html
It has patent information on the Kart Sporting Arms 22 conversion with some excellent drawings. You will have to create a free account to view the images (in a .pdf file), but I think they will help you out.
Regards,
Greg

If you enjoyed reading about "22 Kart Conversion: need help to re-assemble" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!