Following a Thread

PDA

rojocorsa
March 15, 2009, 09:51 PM
I am somewhat new to THR, and I do realize that this is a high volume board with lots of members. My question is: Is there an easy way to keep track of all threads you have posted in to see new replies,etc?

If you enjoyed reading about "Following a Thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
March 15, 2009, 10:10 PM
You can subscribe to a thread if you want to follow it. Just look under Thread Tools on the toolbar just above the top post of each page.

Alternately, you can go to your User CP, click on Your Profile, and select the Statistics tab to pull up all your posts and threads.

Be aware that each thread in which you've posted shows a little arrow-over-the-envelope icon on the left side of the forum thread list. That's a quick-n-easy way to see the threads in which you have skin. :)

Ringer
March 15, 2009, 10:11 PM
Click on "User CP" at the left of the header. You will see threads you have posted in with recent replies. Then under "Subscribed Threads" click on "List Subscriptions" to see them all.

rbernie
March 15, 2009, 10:16 PM
That works well if you have the automatic sibscription turned on. If you have it turned off (as many prolific posters do), you'll wind up having to set up manual subscriptions.

The auto-subscribe option is also settable in the User CP, under Edit Options.

rojocorsa
March 15, 2009, 10:37 PM
Thank You.

If you enjoyed reading about "Following a Thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!