Pricing info? Ruger P95DC 9mm

PDA

TEC
March 15, 2009, 11:38 PM
Wasn't actively shopping, but have been offered a Ruger P95DC 9mm, like new, in its original plastic case, w/ 2x10 round and 2x15 round mags included. $300

Seems like a reasonable deal for a 9mm pistol. Seems to fit my large hands well. This will not be for concealed carry -- home protection primarily and not my only hand gun. I just haven't shopped for or purchased a hand gun in several years and need info regarding the fair price for the Ruger. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pricing info? Ruger P95DC 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Taurus_9mm
March 16, 2009, 12:00 AM
That sounds like a very good price. I paid $369 for my P95 NIB and it came with the standard 2 mags.

-v-
March 16, 2009, 12:02 AM
Very good price for one. I'd rate that one as a definite "BUY". I paid around $400 with tax for mine (P95DC SS slide).

TEC
March 16, 2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks all. This one has the synthetic slide & moulded grips, not the SS slide. Lighter than the Sig P226, but balance seems OK. It's a buy.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pricing info? Ruger P95DC 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!