Any peace officer in Cicero/Chicago Area?

PDA

rick45acp
March 16, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hi, An old retired guy needs some help. I was cheated out of a large sum of money ($375.00) on a knife purchase. The guy cashed my money order and kept the knife. He lives in Cicero, Illinois. If you would be willing to help me please email at: rick45acp(remove)@gmail.com
Thank you!

If you enjoyed reading about "Any peace officer in Cicero/Chicago Area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mp510
March 16, 2009, 11:52 AM
You would probably be best off contacting the local PD and/or the postal inspector's office *(especially if it was a postal money order).

hso
March 16, 2009, 12:07 PM
please provide the particulars.

Who, what knife, is he an internet provider?

azhunter122
March 16, 2009, 12:08 PM
What Mp510 said, I doubt anyone on this forum will be able to help you with that problem.

Lone Ranger
March 29, 2009, 11:47 PM
Here is the link to the Cicero PD website:

http://www.thetownofcicero.com/departments/default.asp?typeID=2691

Cicero Police Department

Anthony Iniquez, Chief of Police
4932 West 26th Street
Cicero, IL 60804
(p) 708-652-2130
(e) tiniquez@thetownofcicero.com

Contact them directly or email the Chief. I'd make a phone call if I were you and talk to a human instead of writing. Establish personal contact first, then written when necessary. Hope this helps. Good luck.

hankdatank1362
March 30, 2009, 12:46 AM
I'd file a report, and memorialize any contacts with the seller and/or law enforcement with e-mail transcripts.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any peace officer in Cicero/Chicago Area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!