spray cleaner for lcp

PDA

05kas05
March 16, 2009, 10:40 PM
well i got my lcp in today and it is covered in oil from top to bottom. what cleaner can i use to get it off.i use remoil to lube my guns but i am looking for a spray cleaner that i can spray on and wipe off without hurting the finish on the gun.i have never used this type of cleaner that is why i asked sorry for such a newbie question.

If you enjoyed reading about "spray cleaner for lcp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
geronimo509
March 16, 2009, 11:32 PM
try gun scrubber, specifically synthetic safe and then lube it. I clean new ones just like a clean a dirty one after the range and there are a lot of threads on how to clean them after the range. You can learn a lot from them

05kas05
March 17, 2009, 02:37 AM
thanks i will get that,i wanted to make sure i got something that would not discolor the plastic or give me other problems.thanks again

If you enjoyed reading about "spray cleaner for lcp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!