Can we get a sticky....

PDA

ThrottleJockey
March 18, 2009, 08:36 PM
Can we get a sticky for "Ammo Reports" or something similar, where people can post avail. of ammo at a particular location? Sort of a traffic report.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Can we get a sticky...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
March 18, 2009, 11:24 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand. As that information would be outdated on a daily basis, what would be the purpose of having a sticky thread with 300 posts telling me something along the line of that 4 months ago, a Wal-Mart in Ephraim, UT had two boxes of 9mm?

hso
March 19, 2009, 12:02 AM
I have to agree with Jorg, but want to add that half the time folks won't pay attention to stickies and the other half the time they won't post in them.

You're much better off hoping that folks will share their good fortune by posting about it or by responding to a "Anyone found any good ammo deals???" post.

If you enjoyed reading about "Can we get a sticky...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!