First Successful Conceal-Carry Outting

PDA

dscottw88
March 19, 2009, 02:20 AM
I got home from work and saw that I got the letter which had my CCW in it. So I strapped on my IWB Side-Armor holser containing my Glock 26 and went out. I stopped by Wal-Mart to pick up some bread and milk. Surprisingly, I didn't really give it any thought. I had gone out with just the holster before so I could get use to the feel of it while out and about, so it didn't feel that different having the actual gun in it. I just wanted to share my excitement with you folks. If anyone else wants to share their first CCW experiance, feel free.

If you enjoyed reading about "First Successful Conceal-Carry Outting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArchAngelCD
March 19, 2009, 02:27 AM
Why does everyone seem to go to Walmart the first time they carry a handgun concealed? LOL

Congrats on getting your permit....

dscottw88
March 19, 2009, 02:45 AM
I've heard that Wal-Mart seems to be the place to go, if it makes any difference, I stopped by Taco Bell to get some Nachos beforehand. I even stopped to see if they had any 9mm (they didn't, but my brother picked up some .40).

71Commander
March 19, 2009, 08:17 AM
It has a official name. The "Wal-Mart walk".

travistheone
March 19, 2009, 08:27 AM
Cheers, to many more

Mad Magyar
March 19, 2009, 08:43 AM
Why WallyWorld? If you pass that test with all the busy shoppers; you've arrived...And, when you head to the parking lot.....you get your 1st taste of Condition Orange!:D

phoenix79
March 19, 2009, 09:33 AM
I even stopped to see if they had any 9mm (they didn't, but my brother picked up some .40).

Usually Taco Bell doesn't carry ammo ;)

Hungry Seagull
March 19, 2009, 10:20 AM
Maybe the 40 ounce next door? (JUST teasing.... ;)

Anyhow, good deal on the finished Walmart Walk.

Seems easy enough. Shop for grocerys for an hour listening for someone to scream "GUN!"

Mainsail
March 19, 2009, 11:45 AM
Seems easy enough. Shop for grocerys for an hour listening for someone to scream "GUN!"

Well, they don't scream it when we open carry there, so I wouldn't worry too much. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "First Successful Conceal-Carry Outting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!