Free NRA membership

PDA

Pat4x4
March 23, 2009, 11:30 PM
http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

Check it out!

Post it in other places too

If you enjoyed reading about "Free NRA membership" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GaSheepDog
March 23, 2009, 11:54 PM
Thanks for posting that!

cleardiddion
March 24, 2009, 12:08 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the link1

Pat4x4
March 24, 2009, 12:13 AM
Just make sure you post it somewhere else;)

BMcCoy
March 24, 2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks a TON!!!

Ben

Big Daddy Grim
March 24, 2009, 12:35 AM
Very cool thanks

JohnnyOrygun
March 24, 2009, 12:44 AM
Great! Thanks for the link, I just had my wife join. I have my life membership. I will send a link to some of my gun friends who I know aren't NRA members.

thedave1164
March 24, 2009, 01:01 AM
Thanks!

Passing it along :D

lorddal
March 24, 2009, 01:12 AM
Thanks Pat posted it on Finsnfur.net hunting forum

hadmanysons
March 24, 2009, 04:21 AM
Good stuff!

HK G3
March 24, 2009, 04:28 AM
Wow, thank you very much for posting this link!

I shared it with another forum I frequent. :D

Yo2slick
March 24, 2009, 04:28 AM
That is awesome!! Thanks for the link!

Oro
March 24, 2009, 04:54 AM
I wonder why it is addressed at "NRAhq.org" instead of "NRA.org" - looks like a copy-cat site to me fishing for your address, email, and phone. The front page looks like a "copy cat site" and redirects to the real NRA sites.

Yosemite Sam
March 24, 2009, 05:06 AM
I did a "WHOIS" search on nrahq.org and got this:

Registrant:
National Rifle Association of America
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US

Domain Name: NRAHQ.ORG

Administrative Contact :
Association of America, National Rifle
itadmin@nrahq.org
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US
Phone: 703-267-1514
Fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact :
National Rifle Association of America
jpurtell@nrahq.org
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
US
Phone: 703-267-1514
Fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 21-Nov-2009
Record created on 08-Sep-2002
Database last updated on 07-Jul-2004

Oro
March 24, 2009, 06:07 AM
Well, that looks legit!

subman47
March 24, 2009, 07:31 AM
thanks for the info

Deus Machina
March 24, 2009, 08:09 AM
Looks legit. And if it's just really well done, at least now we have info. And there's nothing particularly sensitive in the info boxes, either.

Signing up now. I was going to have to decide if I used a little extra from this check for an NRA membership or a C&R license. Now I can get both! :D

MaterDei
March 24, 2009, 08:23 AM
nrahq is most definitely a legit url.

There is also the choice for multi-year deals that are a really good deal. You can get 2 years for $25.

Trebor
March 24, 2009, 08:46 AM
Good post, thanks.

I signed my wife up. She'll be surprised, but in a good way (I think).

I sent it to my step brother as well. I was just about to buy him a gift membership and this saves me some cash that I'll use on ammo instead.

spudster
March 24, 2009, 09:30 AM
Why wouldn't they offer the same deal on nra.org?

I think a phisher made that site.

You guys might wanna invest into some ID theft insurance or at least change emails.

jackstinson
March 24, 2009, 10:15 AM
It's a fantastic tool if it's real. It would boost membership immediately.
Has anyone called NRA to verify that this is legitimate?
Searching the NRA website, I see no link which leads to this offer.
I'd love to pass it on, but wonder if it is real.

CoRoMo
March 24, 2009, 10:35 AM
I just emailed the link to some family members that I know will love the offer. I signed up my wife as well. I'm already a lifer.

stevekalch
March 24, 2009, 10:50 AM
Ya i was a little concerned with a "free" offer but i did a search on NRA.org for "free gift" and a link to NRAHQ.org came up. So I give it a green light.

HK G3
March 24, 2009, 02:23 PM
A phishing scam that doesn't get a CC# is a useless one. If they really wanted to spam people, they'd just use the phonebook.

Also, does anyone seriously believe that someone would start an exact duplicate of the NRA's website 12 years ago, constantly updating its information to mimic that of the NRA's website, and then all of a sudden, decide to go phishing for addresses and emails? If it were a fake, the NRA would likely have asked the FCC to shut it down awhile ago.

And besides, NRA.org links to NRAHQ.org:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/nra.org/linkgraph/linkgraph.png

MisterMike
March 24, 2009, 04:00 PM
I called the NRA earlier today and asked about it. The guy I talked to didn't know about the offer, but he confirmed that the www.nrahq.org domain is, in fact, the NRA's. He was a little confused though--he said he was under the impression that the NRAHQ website was accessible only to those at NRA headquarters.

jackstinson
March 24, 2009, 04:16 PM
The NRA person I contacted DID know;
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
That link is, in fact, to a legitimate offer that we have right now.
We very much appreciate your input and support!
Best Regards,
Sarah
NRA Member Communications
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
www.nra.org
E-mail: membership@nrahq.org
Phone: 1(800)672-3888

searcher451
March 24, 2009, 04:19 PM
Good work, jackstinson. That's a heck of a deal for everyone you know who is interested in guns but isn't a member. I've sent the link to a half-dozen people and also signed up my son. Thanks to the OP for the heads-up.

Texpatriate
March 24, 2009, 04:24 PM
I myself am already a life member, but I took this as my opportunity to sign up my wife and our boys. Our 1.5 and 3.5 year olds are now proud members of the NRA. :D Maybe once we settle on a name for our little girl due in June I'll sign her up as well.

It's for the children.....:evil:

WardenWolf
March 24, 2009, 04:27 PM
Never bothered joining since my father is a member, and we don't need more magazines. But they do have an option without a magazine, so absolutely no reason NOT to join. I'm in.

spudster
March 24, 2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks guys... I joined.

HK G3
March 24, 2009, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know if they send you an email when you sign up?

One of my friends said he didn't get an email or anything after he submitted it, and was wondering if it actually went through or not?

Yo Mama
March 24, 2009, 04:56 PM
Signed up the wife! Been wanting to do this. Does this also apply to current members?

I'd be willing to do the 2 year at 25 bucks. I'm a member also now, and right now it would help.

chrissmallwood
March 24, 2009, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the link. I joined up.

maksim
March 24, 2009, 06:35 PM
Posted it on NJ Gun Forums.com

cbrgator
March 24, 2009, 06:41 PM
How much junk mail do they mail out? I've heard its tons.

BTR
March 24, 2009, 07:03 PM
They do send a lot of junk mail, BUT you can e-mail them and ask to be put a reduced junk mail list. I did.

spudster
March 25, 2009, 12:06 PM
Anyone else not get an email from them yet?

cbrgator
March 25, 2009, 01:31 PM
They do send a lot of junk mail, BUT you can e-mail them and ask to be put a reduced junk mail list. I did.

How much does it help?

zminer
March 25, 2009, 01:58 PM
I'm really confused why they would give away for free at one part of their website what they are still charging money for at another page on the same domain:

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

waterhouse
March 25, 2009, 04:35 PM
I'm really confused why they would give away for free at one part of their website what they are still charging money for at another page on the same domain:

Some people are willing to give money now to support the NRA. Other people are not, but may be willing to sign up for free. The NRA would rather have your money and your membership, but if they can't have your money they'd probably like a nice membership boost as well.

Impureclient
March 25, 2009, 05:01 PM
I'm letting everybody I know have this link. With the membership being given away right now maybe
they are just trying to make huge numbers scare the antis when they see how many people belong to the NRA.

highbrass
March 25, 2009, 05:12 PM
I signed up for both myself & my spouse. Anyone know whether NRA membership is open to ages under 18? Would sign up our older kids if so.

divemedic
March 25, 2009, 05:58 PM
I signed 4 people up today. Don't we all know a few people who would like a free membership? Safety in numbers and all that...

MaterDei
March 25, 2009, 06:10 PM
As I said yesterday this IS a legit site for the NRA. Eddie the Eagle uses it too. :)

http://www.nrahq.org/safety/eddie/

keano44
March 25, 2009, 09:29 PM
I'm confused; where on the offer does it say that its FREE?

NeoSpud
March 25, 2009, 09:30 PM
I'm confused; where on the offer does it say that its FREE?

To take a stand for the defense of firearms freedoms and accept the offer of a one-year NRA gift membership, please enter your information below and choose one of NRA's award-winning magazines.

Emphasis added

drtee
March 25, 2009, 10:16 PM
I searched the nrahq site for nrabonus and no results were found. Also searched the programs page of NRA site and the results were nothing found.

If the search function doesn't find the page or offer I am very suspect. I do hope it is real for those who will take the offer. :confused:

Addendum: 3/26/'09 10:30 AM --- I contacted NRA membership services and was advised this is a legitimate offer. :D Let's let everyone know about this offer. It is a great offer, especially during these difficult times.

SeanMTX
March 25, 2009, 10:25 PM
Does anyone know if they send you an email when you sign up?

One of my friends said he didn't get an email or anything after he submitted it, and was wondering if it actually went through or not?

I signed up for 2 years (1 year free, $25 for the second year).

I got a confirmation email almost immediately from NRA.org.

Everything looks to be on the up and up from my perspective. The website had the shtml protocol, McAfee SiteAdvisor said it was safe, I got confirmation email etc, etc.

Looks safe and like a good opportunity for me.

wrs840
March 25, 2009, 10:38 PM
I'm already a member, (and I don't get much junk mail, maybe because my Dad originally signed me up).

Misses Les is now signed up too, thanks to this link.

Yeah, I know, why be a member if you don't want to send them money.

I'm going lifer as soon as the BHO War on Prosperity eases a bit.

Les

SquirrelNuts
March 25, 2009, 10:39 PM
I signed up one person today. I sent it to five total.

tbrowning87
March 25, 2009, 11:27 PM
Thanks for that, I have been wanting to join for a while. Money has just been short, and a free one year membership is pretty darn cool.

keano44
March 26, 2009, 10:31 AM
Neo,
Got it! I hadn't clicked an option at the bottom of the first screen to advance further. What a great offer.
I am more than halfway in the process of becoming a life member, paying installments each quarter, but I will use this to sign-up my son, and forward it on to others.

GreenMTNLife
March 26, 2009, 11:00 AM
I signed up but didn't receive any confirmation. Have people been getting notification? These days everything online sends confirmation. Just want to make sure everything processed alright.

highbrass
March 26, 2009, 03:30 PM
Signed up for the free membership x2 and neither of us received a confirmation email either.

----

I signed up but didn't receive any confirmation. Have people been getting notification? These days everything online sends confirmation. Just want to make sure everything processed alright.

JimJD
March 27, 2009, 09:31 PM
I signed up a couple of days ago, no e-mail confirmation.
Still waiting...

L1D3N
March 27, 2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the opportunity to join, I've always wanted to support my 2nd amendment rights by joining but never had the money. This is awesome. Thanks again for the link.

Still waiting on my confirmation email..

drtee
March 27, 2009, 10:57 PM
Everyone except my wife is already a member so I signed her up.:what:

Have not rec. confirmation. ????

gidaeon
March 28, 2009, 11:11 AM
Is it okay\legit to sign up a minor (your kids)?

I don't want to abuse their privilege gift offer.. I'm a paid member, and just signed up my wife for one free year.

drtee
March 28, 2009, 11:48 AM
I signed my son, now 14, up as a lifer when he was 5 or 6 years old.

It's ok to sign up minors. They even get an additional magazine called Insight.:D

drtee
March 28, 2009, 11:53 AM
There are easy payment plans for signing up a minor for life membership. If you call NRA membership they will explain details.:what:

JochenWeber
March 29, 2009, 07:41 PM
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

L1D3N
March 29, 2009, 11:16 PM
Why haven't I received any confirmation or anything? This is a legitimate offer correct?

gidaeon
March 29, 2009, 11:21 PM
under the free membership drive right now, I don't see an obvious option for picking the kids "Insight" magazine or letting them know its a minor? Considering adding kid since I already pay.

GaSheepDog
April 7, 2009, 04:19 PM
Just a followup, I rec'd my membership email today. That wasn't too bad of a wait! Again to OP, thanks for posting the link.

Impureclient
April 7, 2009, 04:35 PM
I rec'd my membership email today.

Same here today.

Dark Skies
April 7, 2009, 04:49 PM
Me too.

Pat4x4
April 7, 2009, 09:54 PM
Me too.. Glad it was a good link, Even i was starting to wonder if I posted a good link..LOL:neener:

mesinge2
April 7, 2009, 10:58 PM
signed up my friend, and yes, I asked him first

drtee
April 8, 2009, 02:55 AM
;) :)

Hans Esker
April 8, 2009, 04:29 PM
Well I signed up and I received a mailing from them asking $25 for membership.

Knightrider03m
April 8, 2009, 04:54 PM
I just got my welcome e-mail today :)

JohnnyOrygun
April 8, 2009, 05:11 PM
I received an email acknowledging that my wife got her membership and they offered a second year for only $25 instead of the usual $35. So I think its a great deal and I may go ahead and sign her up for a second year. Many Thanks to the OP!

TechTeach
April 12, 2009, 06:37 PM
The NRA is offering a free 1 year trail memebership go to http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp they are trying to build up their membership to fight pending legislation that impacts our right to bear arms.

searcher451
April 12, 2009, 07:32 PM
A couple of previous threads, at least, have highlighted the merits of this NRA offer. A quick search will provide all sorts of comments, most all of them positive. A large number of posters have mentioned signing up the wife, other family members, relatives, the next-door neighbor ...

JimJD
April 15, 2009, 01:42 AM
I still haven't heard anything in regard to a membership. But oddly enough, the NRA sent me an e-mail about ten days ago regarding their "138th NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits".
However, I just realized I have a $10.00 discount card for a membership. I'm going to get my father back into the fold with it.

Oyeboten
April 15, 2009, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the link..!

I signed up for the Two Year for $25.00.

I might go to the big NRA Gunshow and general shin-dig in Phoenix, next Month even...now that I'm a member!

Edit-PS

Got a confirm e-mail instantly...

Possibly the free 'trial' membership does not get an insant confirm e-mail, where a paid membership does.

Phil
l v

Fisherman_48768
April 15, 2009, 10:43 AM
I signed my wife up yesterday for the 5 yr program. After the discounts she got essentially 2 yrs free.

Normal membership is $35.00 yr x 5=$175.00
NRA now offering 5 yrs for $100.00

This way the NRA gets some money with a boost in membership number, I save some $, she gets voting membership and I get to read a different magazine every month too.

rscalzo
April 15, 2009, 10:56 AM
Most likely what you are getting is a one year NRA Associate Membership. they are ten dollars a year and do not include your choice of a magazine. They hope a portion will continue membership by renewing at the normal rate the next year.

You can easily find reduced rates at $25.00 for the normal first year membership through many vendors. Dillon, Brownell's to name a few.

If the increased benefits and magazine are of interest, join at the normal membership level for a few dollars more.

Hooptie8
April 15, 2009, 11:10 AM
Get down! Mine actually just expired!

chrissmallwood
April 15, 2009, 01:27 PM
highbrass
Signed up for the free membership x2 and neither of us received a confirmation email either.

----

I signed up a few weeks ago and I never received a confirmation either. I also subscribed to Shooting Illustrated and I never received a confirmation email about that either. I just received a letter in the mail a few weeks after saying I needed to pay the subscription dues even though I put my cc# in on the website. Maybe the NRA only sends out instant confirmation on certain things.

runrabbitrun
April 15, 2009, 01:41 PM
Check your SPAM folders people.
Many times legitimate e mails end up there and many
people simply delete the SPAM folders contents with-out checking first.

drtee
April 15, 2009, 09:26 PM
Good post runrabbitrun. Even though I check my spam folder I had not thought to post same for others. Thanx.

My wife has not rec. confirmation for her registration. Per phone call to NRA membership, posted earlier, the free membership is for real so we are on hold until hearing from them. At first a magazine was offered with the offer but now the magazine is not offered. It's still a grand deal. I hope the membership will double with this offer. :D

flrfh213
April 18, 2009, 01:29 AM
The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr memberships to everyone who wants to join.
They are trying to build up their membership to fight pending
legislation that impacts our right to keep and bear arms.

It is very important that anti-gun congressmen see how many people they
will have to fight to get their legislation through.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!

This can include spouses and children also.

tbrowning87
April 19, 2009, 09:04 PM
I signed up for the free one year NRA membership a few weeks ago and it is working out great. I didn't realize how much they did for their members. So just yesterday I extended my membership another year. I'm gonna try to save up to buy a life membership.
I just hope my crazy father-in-law isn't right about the Chinese going after all the NRA members first when they invade. LOL

jwhite3
April 19, 2009, 09:18 PM
I just signed up. I had put it off, I'm not sure why but I'm glad I finally got to join. I was going to this week anyway, so getting it for free made it even better!

ralfus
April 19, 2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was trying to get a friend to join and attend the big meeting in Phoenix with me and this will help.

Doodler
April 19, 2009, 09:39 PM
A month or so back this was posted, and a lot of skepticism followed. I signed up, and got my card in the mail last week. So it is all good. I signed up about 30 other friends and relative too:)

tbrowning87
April 19, 2009, 10:49 PM
I tried to get my fatherinlaw to sign up, but like I said before he is worried about the chinese, he is just crazy.

crazy-mp
April 20, 2009, 12:25 AM
I just hope my crazy father-in-law isn't right about the Chinese going after all the NRA members first when they invade. LOL

Keep laughing.....

84B20
April 20, 2009, 01:50 AM
I have been renewing my membership one year at a time until last week I decided with all the negative talk from the anti 2A news stations I increased my membership to 3 years. I wish I could afford a lifetime membership.

Beatlesfan
April 20, 2009, 07:04 AM
I just signed up, thanks!

DeepSouth
April 20, 2009, 07:18 AM

Heck, I hope he is right. Who else could/would stop them? I'll be waiting at the boarder if they want.

I am glad to hear that one though, I thought I was a conspiracy theorist, I have just been shown up!:what:

runrabbitrun
April 20, 2009, 10:02 AM
My question is.
Is it really FREE?

I asked because I wouldn't mind paying what ever the standard fees are,
but things are pretty tight at the moment.
This is going to change though as I'm about to come into
a substantial amount of money in the next month or so.

Thingster
April 20, 2009, 09:43 PM
All it wants is your name, address, e-mail, amd phone number.

Doesn't even ask for any billing/cc/bank info at all. Go for it!

BTR
April 21, 2009, 09:58 AM
Make sure you forwards this link to any of your friends or family who may be interested. I did.

If you don't want all their junk mail, you can be put on a reduced volume mailing list by e-mailing them with a request.

chuckusaret
April 21, 2009, 10:17 AM
My question is.
Is it really FREE?

Yes, but they bank on you extending or renewing your membership. A full member also gets there choice of free magazines. There are four members in my house, I get enough free magazines to spend a whole day in the bathroom.

MD_Willington
April 21, 2009, 11:31 AM
So what's the deal, I can just go to the link and sign up my wife and friends??

TedP
April 21, 2009, 11:42 AM
I signed up for this offer at the end of March, I got a magazine this past Saturday. No membership package yet, but it is free and the offer stands.

Lichter
April 21, 2009, 11:48 AM
I got my membership packet and stickers last week. No magazine yet.

blkbrd666
April 21, 2009, 12:35 PM
It's completely free for 1 year, but no magazine(at least it doesn't say you get the magazine subscription). If you click the link below, it will take you to the previous screen. If you select the second option rather than the first, it will offer you a 2-year membership for $25 and you will get the magazine if you want. $25 is cheaper than a regular 1-year membership.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

Additional info: All the memberships are discounted...2yr - $25, 3yr - $50, 5yr - $100, Lifetime - $500.

jimmyraythomason
April 21, 2009, 12:39 PM
I surely hope all who sign up (good for you) during this free membership drive will continue after the first year is over.

blkbrd666
April 21, 2009, 12:45 PM

Darn, I didn't see an option on the application screen to sign up for this bonus...I even checked under the magazine selection. :D

jimmyraythomason
April 21, 2009, 12:56 PM
Full price annual dues are less than a box of most ammo.

Carl Levitian
April 21, 2009, 01:34 PM
It's a pretty bad statement on American gun owners when we have about 50 million of them, and we're in a fight for the survival of our gun rights, that the N.R.A. has to offer free memberships so they can boost the numbers when they go door to door on the hill. The Brady bunch outnumbers us by many heads, and the N.R.A. is desparite for members to show voter backing. There should be absolutly no reason they can't show 30 to 40 million members.

If you all can pay out for that new AR, or tactical auto and stockpile of ammo, you can sit down and make out a check to the N.R.A. Today!

It's your rights up for grabs, do something besides crying like babies on the gun forums. Spend the money for a cheap ticket and go to Washington and knock on a few doors yourself. Tell your rep you don't want any anti-gun votes, then hand him a petition with the signatures of the folks back home. It impressed the hell out of them when you show up in person.

Or you can do nothing and sit back till 3 1/2 years from now, when we get hit by a gun ban that will knock your socks off.

ezenbrowntown
April 21, 2009, 03:20 PM
Signed up. Thanks for the heads up.

ServiceSoon
April 21, 2009, 08:22 PM
I am already a member, but now my wife is too.

BamaBob
April 21, 2009, 08:37 PM
As a poor college student this was a great way to renew. I paid for a year membership many years ago when pop was paying the bills. I will likely upgrade to the three year or lifetime when possible. I guess this is one of the advantages to being a part of a community like THR.

Thanks Again, Robert

chuckdeez
April 21, 2009, 10:23 PM
The link is legit. I got my welcome package about 3 weeks after signing up. Card, stickers, and first issue of american rifleman. I love propaganda!

Gunnerpalace
April 21, 2009, 10:26 PM
I just have to get a cell phone and then I will sign up, I dislike being called at home for these things.

Otherwise I'll join up, seems like a good way to join in. Thumbs up.

feedthehogs
April 21, 2009, 11:03 PM
Numbers up for what reason? The Washington politicians already have study after study on exactly what percentage of any group really gets involved.

Sorry but being a recruiter, instructor and gun show promoter for the NRA for 20 years has taught me one thing.

The chances of getting someone who won't even pony up the basic membership fee to get up off their lazy butt and get involved is about slim and none.

We can't even get life members to do much more than bitch and complain.

I just have to get a cell phone and then I will sign up, I dislike being called at home for these things.

Otherwise I'll join up, seems like a good way to join in. Thumbs up.

No offense, but you must not consider your 2nd amendment rights very important. You'll buy a cell phone to get a free membership, I rest my case.

feedthehogs
April 21, 2009, 11:04 PM
DP glitches again/

Gunnerpalace
April 21, 2009, 11:31 PM
but you must not consider your 2nd amendment rights very important. You'll buy a cell phone to get a free membership

:rolleyes:

Uhhh Yeahh, You see I have heard the story's from people about the NRA's donation drives, And I just a soon NOT, tie up my phone line, I suppose I could always put a false number in but I do consider my rights very important, regardless of what others say based on 1 statement.

Mooseman
April 22, 2009, 01:30 AM
I've been a member for a while. Just signed up my wife and daughter too.

Mooseman
April 22, 2009, 01:32 AM
Note to mods, do you think this link should be stickied?

bang_bang
April 22, 2009, 01:35 AM
The link is legit. I got my welcome package about 3 weeks after signing up. Card, stickers, and first issue of american rifleman. I love propaganda!

I did too...actually got my pack late last week. The NRA show for 2010 is near me, might have to go check it out. :D

kevinm
May 4, 2009, 09:05 PM
One free year of the NRA https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

offroaddiver
May 4, 2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the info. Took advantage of the deal.

Flyerman
May 5, 2009, 11:48 PM
this is a link to get a one year trial membership in the NRA. click on it as many times as you have family and friends who are not in the NRA. just one hitch - i am gonna have to call the honesty card. only enter in people that are your actual friends and family, no entering in people that you don't know, and especially NO making up names. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to legitematte;y inflate the NRA's membership. this is a chance to show the gun grabbers how strong we really are in membership

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

once again, enter as often as you like, but be honest.

kingpin008
May 6, 2009, 07:50 AM
Already been posted more than a few times. Search is your friend. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Free NRA membership" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!