Funny I just looked on Gubroker for .308 for the 1st time in a while

PDA

lipadj46
March 25, 2009, 12:23 PM
I have stayed away from Gunbroker since the election, except to dump my own scraps. Man people are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. I have not seen so much Indian, Israeli, rusty DAG, corrosive etc. crap ever on Gunbroker. Buyer beware. I wonder if we are going to hear of any kabooms because of the crap that is being shoveled out. Probably not though as people are lazy they are probably just going to dump it in the basement or garage.

If you enjoyed reading about "Funny I just looked on Gubroker for .308 for the 1st time in a while" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
22lr
March 25, 2009, 01:39 PM
Good stuff is still out there but you just have to look harder. I cant stand buying ammo online except from a reputable company (Cabelas, Midway, etc...).

If you enjoyed reading about "Funny I just looked on Gubroker for .308 for the 1st time in a while" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!