This Forum is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

PDA

.357MagTaurus
March 25, 2009, 08:37 PM
I have been a member for a few weeks now, and I must say what a great place this is, and what a great bunch of guys and girls we have contributing. Whether it be a question or advice or just a comment. I love reading all the Threads that I have time for. Also, Let me remind everyone that we have the Right to Bear Arms as stated in the Constitution in the 2nd Amendment. Join together to ensure that the Current Administration does not strip us of that right, or start in motion legistration to limit what we have access to. Once Again, GREAT SITE !!!!! Keep up the great work. God Bless America.

If you enjoyed reading about "This Forum is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
yosarian
March 25, 2009, 08:40 PM
Of all the forums I belong to this is hands down my favorite.Happy to see another fan.Keep up the good work guys.

wrs840
March 25, 2009, 08:59 PM
This is where I read the most these days.

What's a good forum on which to argue with Liberals? The one I used to go to was shut down. Shame. The liberals on it had the conservatives outnumbered by about 10 to 1, but what was special was it actually had quite a few statists that were smart and could articulate a well-supported argument. All I can find now is packed with Pavlovian-reflexive hotheads who often can't create a complete sentence unless it has "Bush sucked" in it...

Les

SquirrelNuts
March 25, 2009, 09:01 PM
Welcome aboard!

Brian Dale
March 26, 2009, 12:20 AM
What's a good forum on which to argue with Liberals?This one! Even better: here, you can argue with pro-gun social liberals about your favorite caliber, platform or technique. ;)

Glad that you like it, .357MagTaurus, and Welcome. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "This Forum is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!