Colt FCG pin size

PDA

PlayMaker
March 26, 2009, 10:43 AM
Is it really big deal that Colt uses non-standard size FCG pins?

Are they really worried civies are going to convert them to auto or is it political and they just don't want their stuff mixing with others?

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt FCG pin size" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Coal Dragger
March 26, 2009, 12:33 PM
The Colt commercial guns have the larger pin size, and match trigger makers make them for Colt sized pins.

The Colt LEO rifles and military contract rifles use the standard pin size.

jerkface11
March 26, 2009, 12:39 PM
Colt doesn't make commercial guns anymore do they?

PlayMaker
March 28, 2009, 06:34 AM
The Colt commercial guns have the larger pin size, and match trigger makers make them for Colt sized pins.

The Colt LEO rifles and military contract rifles use the standard pin size.

Hey Coal,

Are all 6920's marked "For Law Enforcement Only"? I've seen some people have and sell them with those markings but just wondering if I have to look for the particular ones that have 'em and just not pick up any ol' 6920 I find.

Coal Dragger
March 28, 2009, 06:00 PM
All 6920's have the LEO only markings on them, and they are meaningless. Just something Colt's Defense stamps on the rifles for some reason.

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt FCG pin size" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!