NRA Free Membership Bonus Offer

PDA

drtee
March 26, 2009, 11:51 AM
FYI

3/26/'09 10:30 AM --- I contacted NRA membership services, this morning, and was advised this is a legitimate offer.:D Let's let everyone know about this offer. It is a great offer, especially during these difficult times and with the present administration.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Free Membership Bonus Offer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jackstinson
March 26, 2009, 12:10 PM
I contacted the NRA yesterday and had already posted their affirmation response at the top of page 2 of the original thread.
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=437749&page=2

drtee
March 26, 2009, 12:21 PM
Thank you. I saw your post but thought it wouldn't hurt to have it again so it would be nearer the top for others.

Thanx again. t

CoRoMo
March 26, 2009, 12:24 PM
I'm a lifer, so I signed my wife up.

Doesn't the NRA offer children an inexpensive life membership too?
I'd like to enroll my kids into life membership. Age limit?

drtee
March 26, 2009, 12:50 PM
Coromo:

Apparently no age limit:). I got my son, now 14, a life membership when he was five or six years old.

tuckerdog1
March 26, 2009, 01:58 PM
Excellent!

There are a lot of gun owners that really never think about the constant effort by some, to take that right away. They'd never consider shelling out the $25 or $35 to join for a year. ( 80+ million gun owners vs 4-5 million NRA members ) This might get more involved in the long haul. And in the short run, will increase headcount to help with the arm twisting on Capitol Hill.

Forward the link to any gun owners you know. And ask them to do the same once they get it.

Thanks for the post

Tuckerdog1

searcher451
March 26, 2009, 02:11 PM
Everybody should encourage someone they know to sign up. The more who belong, the stronger we become.

A vigorous discussion on this very topic, by the way, is currently under way here:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=437749

testify4
March 26, 2009, 02:13 PM
$500 for a life membership? That's what I have been looking for. No more annuals for me.

CoRoMo
March 26, 2009, 03:44 PM
Thanks drtee...

Youngsters
Apparently no age limit. I got my son, now 14, a life membership when he was five or six years old.

What does that cost??

DocBoCook
March 26, 2009, 03:50 PM
and i just signed up for a three year a week ago and didn't know about this. Crap!

TxState101
March 26, 2009, 04:08 PM
Just got my roommate to sign up.

drtee
March 27, 2009, 12:23 AM
Coromo:

When I bought the membership for my son I believe it was $500. It may have been less. It was a deal though. It was paid at $25 per quarter until paid in full.

It may be less during this membership drive.:cool:

Eb1
March 27, 2009, 12:41 AM
Yeah. I got my Chinese hat today.

Also I wrote to them with a financial question. I never heard back from them.

SwearNoAllegiance
March 27, 2009, 07:53 AM
Joined up. Free is in my price range!

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA Free Membership Bonus Offer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!