Interesting gun website

PDA

2dogs
October 9, 2003, 08:08 AM
Sorry if this was posted before- but I didn't see it.:)

http://world.guns.ru/main-e.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting gun website" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Brian Dale
October 9, 2003, 09:03 AM
Yep, it's a good'un. I remember going there (a lot, but for example... ) to learn about the roller-locking design of the CZ-52 and the MG-42. There's a lot of good stuff there.

max popenker
October 10, 2003, 03:10 AM
and the best thing is, that you can see the master of this gun-web-site right here, on TFL ;)

I'm glad you liked my work. Maybe i should post here update notes once in a while?

any suggestions, amendments and additions are welcome, of cause.

No4Mk1
October 10, 2003, 09:26 AM
Neato, Max! That is also one of my favorites. You do a great job!

It is one of the first reference points I use to find general information on just about everything gunny.....:D

Sodbuster
October 10, 2003, 10:10 AM
Nice, max. And po-russkij, too. Thanks for the headsup 2dogs.

ceetee
October 10, 2003, 11:43 AM
FWIW, Max, yours was my main introduction to these sites. I still refer back to it, if I have a question I need to get answered... (Like exactly what is that 20-shot revolver Oleg showed us on that other thread?)

Brian Dale
October 10, 2003, 11:59 AM
Great site, max! Delighted to meet you here.

DonP
October 10, 2003, 12:06 PM
It was one of only 3 sites I found with any information on the VZ 61 Skorpion.

You have some very interesting and obscure stuff there. Good work.

Don P.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interesting gun website" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!