gun show prices

PDA

oklahoma caveman
March 30, 2009, 03:29 PM
went to a show over the weekend, fully expecting higher than normal prices. but i saw bricks of 22 lr for over $28. and some of the roughest winchester 94 30-30's iv ever seen were going for $400. :eek: even a rusty kimber 45 acp, and i mean it had rust showing all around the hammer and inside the chamber priced at nearly $900.

i know people are worried but man i cant see paying those prices for guns in the shape these were

If you enjoyed reading about "gun show prices" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tenringx
March 30, 2009, 03:45 PM
I went to the gun show this weekend, and saw 9mm Blazer Brass ammo going for $18, normally under $10/box at the local Wally World. Had .40cal for $20/box normally $12.88 @ WM. These are the kinds of a-holes that are taking advantage of people, and limiting what we are able to purchase at normal retail.

If you enjoyed reading about "gun show prices" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!