A Chat of Sorts

PDA

Ty7940
April 1, 2009, 03:19 AM
Hello to all the webmasters of this site. It's been awhile since I posted but a quick question. Why not get a site chat room? Another website I'm a member of has a little flashchat thing that seems pretty simple to install and such, and it helps you to know other members much more deeply. Hell, I'm goin down to Alabama to meet one of the fellers on there this summer. And we'd never be this close if not for the chat. Just a suggestion.

If you enjoyed reading about "A Chat of Sorts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bikerdoc
April 1, 2009, 03:50 AM
most of my THR friends I meet come from PM's

3pairs12
April 1, 2009, 08:43 AM
Under edit profile you can add IM addresses. That would allow you to chat with certain members while still surfing the intraweb.

nalioth
April 1, 2009, 01:22 PM
There is an unofficial chat room.

It is a cgi utility, which doesn't require folks to have flash, java, or any other "extra" installed in their browser.

Anyone with a standard web browser from the last 10 years can use it.

If you enjoyed reading about "A Chat of Sorts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!