collectible in very good condition

PDA

LTCPMAX
April 5, 2009, 11:35 PM
anyone still looking for a WHAM-O Kruger 98 cap gun pellet pistol? Circa 50s, with original shipping carton and papers. Very good to great condition, found stashed in home of elder relative. Postmark on box is Jan 4, 1956.

I found my way to this website with googling the info... but last post about this is about 2006.

Max

If you enjoyed reading about "collectible in very good condition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim K
April 6, 2009, 12:16 AM
I have no idea of the value or the level of interest. I bought mine in an antique store for $6 a couple of years ago.

One effect those had was that some buyers thought they were real guns and were disappointed. Then when another Luger look-alike came on the market, they thought it was also a plastic fake, especially with a name like Ruger.

Jim

Gordon
April 7, 2009, 03:01 AM
$40?

If you enjoyed reading about "collectible in very good condition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!