Pink Slips - Send grabbers a post dated pink slip

PDA

MD_Willington
April 8, 2009, 12:46 PM
Someone that is good with graphic design, make a pink slip that we can download and mail to Pelosi and the usual grabbers...

Subject of said pink slip, "let go do to wasting time and tax payers money on asinine gun laws."

similar to this:

http://kickthemallout.com/images/Misc/PinkSlip.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Pink Slips - Send grabbers a post dated pink slip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Doggy Daddy
April 8, 2009, 02:12 PM
I like it!

Doggy Daddy
April 8, 2009, 02:19 PM
Something like this? :

Personnel Action Notice

re: Administrative suspension pending termination.

Name:______________________________________________

Position being released from:___________________________

Effective Date: __________/___________/_________

Reasons:Failure to respect individual rights, particularly rights of the 2nd amendment and the natural right to self-protection.

Insubordination

Lack of fitness for job.

Recommend for re-hire?
_X_ NO
___ Yes

MD_Willington
April 8, 2009, 02:55 PM
Exactly.

I'm no graphic designer, but if someone could whip up a post card I'd try my hardest to get everyone I know that supports the 2A and dislikes Princess Pelosi to send one.

We also need all the other gun boards involved...

A huge mailing of pink slips may get noticed.

KevinAbbeyTech
April 10, 2009, 03:03 AM
Something like this?

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=95968&stc=1&d=1239346821

I can change it around if you need me to.

You can re size it to postcard size on your computers, but I made it bigger than that so you can use it for other things too.

MD_Willington
April 10, 2009, 08:10 PM
What would be awesome is if everyone that attended a "Tea Party" had one and mailed it...

bdickens
April 10, 2009, 10:26 PM
Cool idea, but I like the tea bags better. More history behind it and better symbolism. JMHO.

orionengnr
April 10, 2009, 10:37 PM
No law against doing both.
Count me in.
Hell, stamps are cheap :)

model of 1905
April 10, 2009, 11:51 PM
Count me in folks but keep in mind that we cannot sit idly by. The antis/sheeple are a formidable (sp?) opponent, as if the recent Presidential election wasn't proof enough. We need to recruit, mobilize and attack with our right to vote. The liberals did just that with the mindless to get where they are. Talk to your like minded friends and acquaintances, tell them if they agree they need to make a stand. This isn't just about 2nd amendment rights, this is about America and all that the Founding Fathers fought for. Stop the socialization of the United States. Voice your feelings, especially to the politicians that believe as you do but most importantly to those that do not!
Print the PINK SLIPS NOW!!!

MD_Willington
April 13, 2009, 02:26 PM
If you can do it, have a pile of those slips printed up as post cards, they are cheaper to mail.

Also, if you're attending a "Tea Party" take a bunch of the pinks with you, I'm sure many people would fill out, and mail them.

KBintheSLC
April 13, 2009, 02:44 PM
I will send some of these out to my favorite antis... with a little bag of Lipton stapled to the bottom.

Gungnir
April 13, 2009, 04:45 PM
I'd go for that if you include the words

And for blatant disregard to the Oath of Office that you swore to uphold and protect the constitution of the United States Of America

Personally I think that they should be called out for treason, but that's not going to fly.

MD_Willington
April 13, 2009, 06:24 PM
Here is one in PDF

You can take this to Kinkos and have it printed on pink card stock, it will come out the correct size for a post card.

JDThorns
April 30, 2009, 03:44 AM
I have been a thorn in my legislators side for a while now and have contacted the Governors office many times but most times I never get a response, not even from a staffer. We all know our politicians are out of touch with reality and the taxpayers that support them in their lavish lifestyles. Once they get in to the office of choice they become a permanent fixture until they are carried out on a stretcher. I am so dissatisfied with the job they are doing I have decided to run for the Governors seat.

On January 2nd I will be filing my intention to run. I consider myself an Independent and a conservative. I firmly believe in the Constitution and the bill of rights. I am just an average working guy and a Veteran and above all I am not rich, in other words I am a normal person, I am not taking contributions yet that will come later. but to make this work I will need every California gun (firearm) owners help. I know it will be an up hill battle and I am ready for it. I know most of the news media will try to discredit me but I am to the point of not caring about what they think of me. I do not have any skeletons in my closet. My competition is antigun Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom and I am confident I can triumph over them. I believe in Government of the people, by the people, and for the people. I look at the problems we face here in California and look for a suitable way of correcting it without it costing us more in taxes and fees. I will work for the people of California and not for the special interest groups.
Your questions are encouraged and I will be happy to respond to them. They can be sent to JDThorns@aol.com.
Sincerely
James Thornsbury
Seaside

P. S.
Note Admin if this is not the proper area for this please feel free to post it in the right area :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!

hoppinglark
May 28, 2009, 08:21 AM
maybe we can steal back the term "Code Pink"
and make this the project for the 4th of July.

Sound good?

Everyone mail a pink slip on July 3rd, 2009, spread the word!

If you enjoyed reading about "Pink Slips - Send grabbers a post dated pink slip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!