Who thinks there should be an ammunition section in the classifieds?

PDA

ACBMWM3
April 9, 2009, 03:47 AM
I find it kind of annoying to have to search through the entire accessories section to look for ammo.
Most other firearms forums have an ammo for sale section, even the little guys.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who thinks there should be an ammunition section in the classifieds?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingpin008
April 9, 2009, 04:07 AM
All you have to do is search the acessories section with the word "ammo". No need for a seperate forum.

bikerdoc
April 9, 2009, 05:59 AM
accessory section does it for me.

MMCSRET
April 9, 2009, 10:56 AM
I don't care. I do not use those sections anyway.

Geno
April 9, 2009, 11:14 AM
Who thinks we should add a "Who Thinks" area for THR?! It seems to me that thinking has become either 1) an over-rated, or 2) an under-used skill. The combination of thought and the search function should resolve most thinking threads. Those are just my thoughts...I think, therefore I am. Because I am self-validated, I need no longer think.

Geno

MMCSRET
April 9, 2009, 01:06 PM
Well said by all!!!!! I'm OK and so am I.

kanook
April 14, 2009, 09:02 AM
GinoI think you are right

MMCSRET
April 14, 2009, 09:39 AM
Geno: I think I think but , found out I was wrong from talking with another thinker.

Brian Williams
April 14, 2009, 10:21 AM
Geno is really half left.

outerlimit
April 14, 2009, 12:41 PM
I don't like too many sub-forums. Over time, a lot of web forums tend to get too many sub-forums making them more annoying to navigate. I think the current amount of sub-forums in the classified section do the job just fine.

Pretty soon it gets to be, why don't we have a seperate forum for gun leather? Why don't we have a separate forum for non-lethal weapons? Why don't we have a separate sale forum for knives? Why don't we have a separate forum for flashlights? Why don't we have a separate forum for optics and range gear? Ect, ect. it just gets to be really annoying.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who thinks there should be an ammunition section in the classifieds?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!