The arrival of my new shooter!!!

PDA

3pairs12
April 10, 2009, 10:01 AM
This is Lillie May born on 04/07/2009. Looks like she is left eye dominant. Just thought I would share a picture with you guys of the new one.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh175/steere12/lillie.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "The arrival of my new shooter!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
alemonkey
April 10, 2009, 10:07 AM
Looks like she is left eye dominant.

Lol...congratulations. Can't wait until my daughter is old enough to start.

JWF III
April 10, 2009, 10:09 AM
Congrats on the new little one.

Just to keep this gun related, may I suggest a personalized Henry Golden Boy with a born-on date engraved into the reciever cover. I don't know of another .22lr that would make a better life-long gift. Check it out...

www.henryrepeating.com/personalizedgb.cfm

Wyman

KarenTOC
April 10, 2009, 10:10 AM
She's a cutie alright! Congrats!

(If she starts sucking her right thumb, she might also be left-handed lol.)

dat2
April 10, 2009, 10:12 AM
congrats, does she have a chipmonk yet?

3pairs12
April 10, 2009, 10:13 AM
I will have to check that out. I was wanting to buy a gun for her, one that she could keep and shoot for ever. Her grandpa is on the hunt right now for another model 12 in her honor. Not sure how that all works out, but if my mom lets him get away with that excuse for a new gun, I may have some new tactics to try with my wife.

gbw
April 10, 2009, 11:04 AM
It gets no better. Our grandson a.k.a. 'the little Dude', is 3 now. The whole family stands in line to spoil him rotten.

Just remember eventually they all become teenagers and WILL go insane for a time. We all did too.

rbernie
April 10, 2009, 12:36 PM
BT has a Model 31 in 20ga that would be perfect for her. :)

Congrats.

If you enjoyed reading about "The arrival of my new shooter!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!