Smith and wesson safe Q

PDA

fraitguy
April 11, 2009, 11:53 PM
I lost the instructions to my small, blue S&W safe with the 1-5 combination. The one that measures about 12.5"X8".

Unfortunately, the the battery is now almost dead and I'd like to change it and the combo. If anyone has a quick idea about how to change the combo I'd appreciate a response or PM. Yes, I've attempted to get the instructions from S&W.

Thanks

Frait

If you enjoyed reading about "Smith and wesson safe Q" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
a1abdj
April 12, 2009, 12:30 AM
S&W won't be able to help you because S&W doesn't have anything (other than licensing the name) with the safe.

It was built by AMSEC (www.amsecusa.com), but I believe it has been discontinued. They should still be able to help you, and you can find their contact information on their website.

I do not have the manual for one, but if I recall correctly, there's a button on the lock that you press and hold while programming your new combo.

fraitguy
April 12, 2009, 01:02 AM
Thanks much

If you enjoyed reading about "Smith and wesson safe Q" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!