Primers anyone?

PDA

chemist308
April 13, 2009, 07:17 PM
I was just at midway and they have no primers... Can't even backorder. Why? Same thing at Cabelas in the WV store. Did they cut production?

If you enjoyed reading about "Primers anyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
edelbrock
April 13, 2009, 07:28 PM
Uhh. It has been like this for months.

TIMC
April 13, 2009, 07:29 PM
Welcome to 2009, glad you could join us!

chemist308
April 13, 2009, 07:29 PM
So where can you get them?

edelbrock
April 13, 2009, 07:31 PM
Luck of the draw. Bet bet would be locally or with an email reminder at one of the online places and happen to be at the computer when the email is sent.

army_husbandky
April 13, 2009, 07:47 PM
as a suggestion I would check with people at the local gun range. thats how I found a guy that I buy all my stuff through, has own small business he runs out of his garage, has just about everything that I need. maybe you can find someone like that. maybe, maybe not, but couldn't hurt to check

Floppy_D
April 13, 2009, 08:30 PM
I've recently ordered online; it can be done. Bookmark all of the sites, and check daily, best we can do nowadays.

If you enjoyed reading about "Primers anyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!