Guy Stops Armed Robber With A Step Laddder!

PDA

BruiseLee
April 16, 2009, 10:37 AM
Not my first choice for a weapon, but I guess it can work in a pinch!

Here's the video: http://webcastr.com/videos/news/caveman-clobbers-robber-with-a-ladder.html

I like that the guy who clobbers the robber is named "Caveman" - he may look like one, but good for him for standing up to that low life!

If you enjoyed reading about "Guy Stops Armed Robber With A Step Laddder!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
April 16, 2009, 10:46 AM
Tools abound if we only look for them.

sm
April 16, 2009, 10:54 AM
*smile*

Dave "Caveman" Smith, run what he brung and kept it fed.

I don't need no $1,000 shotgun. I need to know how to run the gun I got! - Clint Smith.

bikerdoc
April 16, 2009, 11:20 AM
Redneck ingenuity.

Dont make Bubba mad.
He knows the difference between right and wrong. And is not afraid to educate you on proper social behavior.

tonybeme
April 16, 2009, 03:15 PM
bump for caveman!

glistam
April 16, 2009, 03:47 PM
Reasonable enough strategy. Stool/chair vs. edge weapon dates back to the Renaissance (I've seen illustrations in the old fencing manuals, though I don't have it handy). This is even still taught in some Spanish knife-fighting schools.

CWL
April 16, 2009, 03:55 PM
I thought this was going to be about Jackie Chan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JYNznbL0Q

(if you are impatient, go to 2:50 into the scene.)

Carl Levitian
April 16, 2009, 05:49 PM
Good thing the stepstool wan't painted black. Then they'd be trying to outlaw assault stools.

"When stepstools are outlawed, only outlaws will have stepstools!"

Hungry Seagull
April 16, 2009, 05:50 PM
And then stools will require a disposal system.

theotherwaldo
April 16, 2009, 07:23 PM
Coincidentally, my mother's foster father's family crest is "a 3-runged step ladder, erect." Now that I know how useful a step ladder can be (martially speaking), I may see about grafting that crest onto my own... once I figure out what my crest is.

tonybeme
April 17, 2009, 04:24 AM
bump
:fire::fire::fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "Guy Stops Armed Robber With A Step Laddder!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!